How easy is it to buy from you?
It’s easy to think that it’s easy to buy from us when often that’s not how customers see it, particularly those who have spent some time deciding that you are the company they want to buy a particular product or service from. So here are six top tips to make it easier for customers to buy from you and ultimately therefore to help you grow sales:
- Help customers find you and know about you so be proactive in your marketing as an individual as well as a company
- Ensure your offer is easy to understand and think about including how much I need to invest to acquire it
- Make it easy for me to ask you to another words encourage me to phone you, or book a meeting with you rather than fill in a contact form. Use calendly
- Don’t talk too much focus on asking questions and listening carefully to answers
- Focus your proposal or presentation or pitch the customer not yourself and add in their some choice and use the word investment rather than fee, rate, price, etc..
- Think customer first you second – think you’re there to help me not to sell to me
This is episode 190 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 189 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them via this link. To find out how more about how I can help you with your sales challenges in 2022 please follow this link. For presentation coaching programmes, including helping you deliver that key presentation please follow this link
If you or your company are keen to get better at sales and presentations in 2022 and you think you might need some help to make that happen let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no charge chat on Zoom. Simply click on this link to make that happen.
To find out more and potentially purchase my book please click here: 12 Business Lessons from Running and UltraMarathon.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment in Linked in or share with others. Any / all of those actions would be much appreciated.