In this episode of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast I’m sharing some tips to help you when you go networking to grow sales
So how can you go networking to grow sales?
Here are six top tips:
- People buy from people – if you go networking you will meet new people and re-acquaint yourselves with old ones
- Learn from the speaker or from the conversations you have or the questions you ask – don’t ask ‘How’s business?’ or ‘Are you really busy?’
- Think – whilst listening think about your business or role and how you can improve it
- Find out who’s going and organise pre-event meetings or aim to sit next to someone you want to talk to
- Arrive early because then you can decide who you want to start conversations with
- Get yourself a speaking slot at a networking event – a brilliant opportunity to promote you, your organisation and your products and services
This is episode 276 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 275 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them on the Better Presentations More Sales podcast page
To find out how more about how I can help your teams deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please visit my Presentation Training page
For one to one business leader presentation coaching please visit my Presentation Coaching page
Click here for sales training – details of the one day and virtual programme I run for organisations.
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click here: Trevor Lee 15 minute meeting