How to present without slides
Do you present without slides? If not have you ever considered presenting without slides?
In this episode of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast I’m going to encourage you to think about presenting without slides by sharing some thoughts and ideas around how to present without slides.
How to present without slides includes 5 key reasons for presenting without slides:
- You don’t have to worry about technology: your presentation being downloaded, clickers, and in particular the size of screen
- You won’t risk inflicting ‘Death by PowerPoint’ on your audience because you won’t be using PowerPoint
- The audience can focus on you rather than your slides and vice versa
- It will be easier to run on time – I’ll explain how in the episode
- You have a great chance of being really memorable by going slide-less, especially if you swop the slides for a prop or two.
This is episode 264 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 263 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them on the Better Presentations More Sales podcast page
To find out how more about how I can help your teams deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please visit my Presentation Training page
For one to one business leader presentation coaching please visit my Presentation Coaching page
Here are links to the evergreen webinar versions of the presenting and sales skills sessions I ran in January and February 2023:
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click here: Trevor Lee 15 minute meeting
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment on Linked In or share with others. Any / all of those actions would be much appreciated.