As 2021 draws towards a close I’m sharing the top business tips shared by great guests in 2021. Part 1 of Top Business Tips was episode 195. Here are the top business tips from guests in the second half of 2021:
- Michael Reddington from Inquasive – Stop listening to ourselves and start listening to customers – every interaction gets us closer to the outcome we are seeking.
- Simon Trevarthen – Elevate Your Greatness – Think in 3’s when sharing ideas via a presentation – start with 15 to 20 seconds of silence – put some passion and belief into your presenting.
- Shawn Rhodes – Bullet Proof Selling – What could I have done differently now the meeting is over and I know in hindsight how it was going to run? What should I have known about the company in advance of the meeting?
- Stormie Andrews – What is your definition of Success? – How many half built bridges have you got in your business?
- Tyler Foley – Don’t be afraid of public judgement remember you are there to share your expertise and your audience are there because they want to learn from your expertise
- Tom Smith – Miller Commercial – Sharing questions that you should ask if you are taking on premises
- Alex Goldfayn – Focus on targeting existing customers and grow business by calling them when they are not expecting you to call
- Scott Miller – Marketing mess to brand success – loads of tips and ideas – thinking is a legitimate business activity and the key to success is the relationships between the people in the company
- Anne Marie Cross – Is your personal brand positioning yourself as the trusted authority in your sector? Is it making you influential rather than invisible?
- David Roddick – Kinzler – Arrive early on a virtual call and make the small talk work for you
- Maggie Pugesek – C&M Coaching – identify how your company is receiving calls in particular, which is especially important given all the marketing investment and activity you’ve probably done
- Terry Begue – Believe in yourself and build trust
- Mark Cox – In the Funnel – Keep adapting and keep learning – take control of your career
Hold yourself accountable – create a plan for your success and then share it with your bosses – Before the start of 2022 take some time off to get recharged and re-energised
- Anthony Coppedge – Management has two key goals: 1) To remove obstacles that are getting in the way of sales teams of sales teams; 2) help sales teams and therefore salespeople succeed in their soft skills and career arcs. Leadership inspires and provides a Span of Care to provide growth opportunities for everyone
This is episode 196 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 195 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them via this link. To find out how more about how I can help you with your sales challenges in 2022 please follow this link. For presentation coaching programmes please follow this link
If you or your company are keen to get better at sales and presentations in 2022 and you think you might need some help to make that happen let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no charge chat on Zoom. Simply click on this link to make that happen.
Thanks for listening.