Sales and Digital Marketing Strategies to help you grow sales.
This the basis of the conversation I have with Michelle Nedelec on the latest episode of the Better Presentations More Sales Podcast
Michelle has 20 years experience of speaking internationally, executive coaching, mindset and as a marketing expert. Michelle works with small business owners to help them understand digital marketing and automation so that they can regain the freedom and profits that they went into business to discover.
We talk about:
- How to follow the audience to find ideal clients
- Ensuring digital marketing and sales strategies are joined up
- The benefits for small businesses of marketing automation and outsourcing including to ‘fractional’ executives who provide high levels of expertise for as little as one hour per month.
- The nine word email and how to use email more effectively
- The four stages of business including the scaling stage.
Michelle’s top tips for listeners to implement straightaway are:
- Get rid of the stuff you don’t really love doing – by employing someone else to do it for you
- Think about where you want to be in six or 12 months time and who can help you get there
You can find out more about Michelle at https://www.awarenessstrategies.com
Check out Michelle’s podcast: The Business Ownership Podcast
This is episode 240 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 239 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them on the Better Presentations More Sales podcast page
To find out how more about how I can help your teams deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please visit my Presentation Training page
For one to one business leader presentation coaching please visit my Presentation Coaching page
Here are links to the evergreen webinar versions of the presenting and sales skills sessions I ran in January and February 2023:
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click here: Trevor Lee 15 minute meeting
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment on Linked In or share with others. Any / all of those actions would be much appreciated.