In this episode of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast I’m sharing six tips to help you deliver an awesome autumn event presentation
All of the deliver an awesome autumn event presentation tips can easily be implementable by anyone
So here are the six tips to deliver an awesome autumn event presentation:
- Get your timing right – if you got 20 minutes make sure you can deliver the whole presentation in 20 minutes
- See if you can be the first person to present
- Be clear about what your audience is expecting – your content needs to be for them not you
- Don’t ramble around at the start, speak slowly but go straight in with a big stat, statement, quote or image
- Keep words off your slides and use props for variety
- Practice – this will ensure you get the content, structure, flow and timing right
This is episode 274 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 273 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them on the Better Presentations More Sales podcast page
To find out how more about how I can help your teams deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please visit my Presentation Training page
For one to one business leader presentation coaching please visit my Presentation Coachingpage
Click here for sales training – details of the one day and virtual programme I run for organisations.
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click here: Trevor Lee 15 minute meeting
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review.
Here’s how you can connect with me, Trevor Lee, and find out more about how I can help you deliver confident and successful presentations and sales pitches.
One to One Business Leader Presentation Coaching
Business teams Presentation Training