The 5F Sales Leadership Framework
Todd Caponi is an acclaimed author, speaker and sales leadership professional. He is CEO and founder of Sales Melon, teaching company sales people and leaders and creator of the 5F Sales Leadership Framework.
Todds latest book is The Transparent Sales Leader which challenges long-held sales leadership standards and provides an easy to implement framework for today’s sales leaders – you can find out more at toddcaponi.com
On this episode of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast Todd shares an overview of his 5F Sales Leadership Framework for Maximising Revenue Capacity
The 5F’s for sales leaders to follow are:
- Focus – particularly around priorities and in-depth understanding
- Field – ensuring the right team with the right tools and the right resources is in place
- Fundamentals – ensuring the sales team have the right skills particularly in presenting, qualifying, negotiation and sales process execution
- Forecast – been alert to the data and revenue numbers, the trends affecting them and forcing the future where possible
- Fun – ensuring that the sales team enjoy what they are doing and then feel as though they are being micro managed
I mentioned in the podcast a free listener download. It is a short guide to help you deliver better, more confident and more successful Virtual Presentations. Click here to download it. No name or email address needed!
This is episode 235 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 234 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them via this link.
To find out how more about how I can help you deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please follow this link
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click on this link to make that happen.
If you would like the chance to be sent by me a copy of my book : 12 Business Lessons from Running an UltraMarathon simply leave a review for the podcast, take a screenshot and email it to at email@example.com – don’t forget to include your name and postal address. If you’ve already left a review – thanks very much – simply screenshot the one you already left and send it to me.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment on Linked In or share with others. Any / all of those actions would be much appreciated.