It’s episode 250 so I’m sharing 5 Simple to Implement Presenting Tips
A big thank you to all the listeners who have ensured that this podcast is still going, particularly given that the average podcast doesn’t get beyond episode seven.
So to celebrate the 250th episode I’ve got the following giveaways for listeners:
2 free webinars – details below
5 copies of my book ’12 Business Lessons from Running an Ultramarathon’ – tune in to the episode to find out how
5 Simple to Implement Presenting Tips for your next presentation
Here are those 5 Simple to Implement Presenting Tips:
- Think of your presentation in terms of time and money – the more time you put into preparation and practice the more likely you are to be successful, which may well mean more money coming your way
- Keep learning and in particular when you are in the audience and someone is delivering a presentation where the coach’s hat and think if that person approached you afterwards and asked you for advice about their presentation what would you say?
- Be a ruthless editor if you use slides, particularly with the words on each slide, and think about using props instead of slides particularly for small events
- Arrive early so you can meet and greet your audience, have plenty of time to get set up and if it’s an event with several speakers get yourself on first
- Go for a dynamic finish telling the audience what you want them to do next and if you going to have a Q&A stick it in before your final summing up and have a couple of rhetorical questions up your sleeve in case no one asks questions
Here are details of the free online sessions I’m running in January and February that I mentioned at the start of the podcast – they are all 25 minutes and start at 4pm GMT
Simply click on the link to go to the seat reservation page:
Jan 31st – Be that Confident Presenter
Feb 14th – 7 Quick Sales Wins
Feb 28th – Presentation Flying Start
This is episode 250 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 249 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them via this link.
To find out how more about how I can help you and your colleagues deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations please follow this link for details of my full day presentation skills tearing workshop.
If you are looking for one to one presentation with a key presentation or pitch or skill development help please click here
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click on this link to make that happen.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment on Linked In or share with o
Here’s how you can connect with me, Trevor Lee, and find out more about how I can help you deliver confident and successful presentations and sales pitches.
15 Minute Free ‘How can I help you’ Zoom call: https://calendly.com/trevor-lee/15min
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevor-lee-media/
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ERbD24cxec0eJlttHjBLg