In this episode I share 10 top Business Tips from guests who have been on the Better Presentations More Sales podcast
The 10 Top Business Tips:
- Alex Goldfayn – call your existing customers – don’t wait for a problem or issue
- Claire Boscq-Scott – what is it like to be a customer of yours? what are the barriers that make it hard for peel to buy from you?
- Lisa McLeod – ask yourselves ‘how do we make a difference to customers?’
- Umar Hameed – think like an A Player – be on your A Game during all customer interactions – calls, pitches and presentations
- Shawn Rhodes – at the end of each call, pitch or presentation ask ‘what would we have done differently now we know how it went?’
- Michael Reddington – Stop listening to ourselves and start listening to customers
- Laurie Gilbertson – demonstrate at the very stay of your presentation that you had thought about your audience
- Nicolas Vendenbergh – Respond quickly if you want to increase your chances of winning the deal
- Reuben Swartz – Before you send out a business proposal highlight in green all words about the customer, in yellow potential confusing jargon and in red stuff about you, the product /service
- Angela Mulrooney – Linked In – make the most of your professional headline and your about section and use video posts
This is episode 220 of the Better Presentations More Sales podcast – the previous 219 episodes are available on your usual podcast app or you can listen and download them via this link.
To find out how more about how I can help you deliver confident, impactful, memorable and action inducing presentations in 2022 please follow this link
Before you book any training or coaching with me it is important for you to be sure that I’m the right person for you or your team so let’s have a 15-20 minute informal no obligation no fee chat on Zoom. Simply click on this link to make that happen.
If would like the chance to be sent by me a copy of my book : 12 Business Lessons from Running an UltraMarathon simply leave a review for the podcast, take a screenshot and email it to at email@example.com – don’t forget to include your name and postal address. If you’ve already left a review – thanks very much – simply screenshot the one you already left and send it to me.
Thanks for listening. If you like the show please do leave a review via your podcast app. or comment in Linked in or share with others. Any / all of those actions would be much appreciated.